Elegant Systems offers a paid advisor service, where Elegant Systems technical experts directly work with the you and/your customer in optimising their IT spend. As part of this offering the below areas are explored to give better insights and recommendations that will help you to keep an eye on your spend by utilizing right sizing, alerting, automation, etc.
- Evolve Energy Management – Raise Profile
- Introduce Energy Awareness Training
- Improvement KPI’s Set
- Monthly Monitoring and reporting of Energy Usage
- Trends Month on Month and Year on Year
- Improve Control of PC’s and Office Equipment
- Improve Control of Warehouse Lighting
- Voltage Regulation on Discharge Lighting
- Optimum Control of Compressed Air
- Review Timing Arrangements for Warehouse Heating
- Review Timing Arrangements for Office Heating
Our Environmental Policy commits the organisation at all levels to ensure that we:-
- Identify any risk of pollution arising from any of our activities, products and/or services, which shall, then be either eliminated or effectively controlled to meet or exceed all regulatory requirements relating to the environment.
- Reduce to a minimum unnecessary use of materials, resources and energy. Reduce to a minimum the environmental effect on all future developments and carry out an appraisal of the environmental effect of sourcing of raw material.
- Reduce waste to the lowest practicable level ensuring responsible disposal of waste created and received, undertaking environmental audits, measuring the results against established targets.
- Advocate employee involvement in all environmental matters, providing suitable training and support to all employees with regard to this environmental policy.
- Minimise any adverse environmental effects caused as a result of our activities, products and/or services adopting the principle of BATNEEC (Best available technique not entailing excessive costs).
- Ensure that any persons working on our behalf are made aware of and agree to comply with this policy.
- Seek to ensure that products and/or services supplied or provided by third parties can be used, handled, stored and disposed of in a manner which safeguards the environment and the health and safety of all.
- Undertake a review of this policy in the light of any new knowledge, changing legislation or public concerns.
Elegant Systems, UK works with European Recycling Platform (ERP) and adheres to their compliance scheme.
The crossed-out wheelie bin symbol on this product or its literature indicates that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and help us recycle it responsibly.
Please return this product to your Local Authority Waste and Recycling Centre to ensure that it goes for environmentally safe recycling.
ERP Will provide:
Full Discharge of B2C and B2B (where applicable) producer obligations under regulation 8 and 9 of the WEEE Regulations